What is Google Panda?
Panda: Google in the battle against bad content
With the latest Google Panda update goes on the hunt for sites with poor quality in the content and rewarded in the same course websites with high quality content. It is particularly important to beachtenn that not only pure spam pages are punished on the Internet through Google, but it may already lead to a punishment, should not be part of the content It also reflects on the quality standards of the new Google Panda update.
What's bad content?
- Google gives the following on this subject out negative list (items that can not be met):
- Content without any real depth of information or too little information in general
- Ugly written content (keyword to frequent repetition, hollow rhetoric, etc.)
- Content, which was stolen from other site sources (and was not adequately referenced with sources)
- useless content that the user provides no added value
It pays off so well, to design the site, especially FOR the user, so that it finds particularly useful information and they are also easy to use for the user (= well-written).
What Google wants to achieve with this update?
As always, Google wants to improve search results, increase the relevancy of their results and thus increase hand in hand walking the user experience. A stated goal of Google Panda is to uncover content farms and lower its ranking on the Search Engine Result Page. Consequently, should the ranking of high-quality sites to be increased. So if you run a technically correct programmed website with honest, non-duplicate content, you have nothing to fear
What impact has Google Panda on the search results?
In the U.S., after the use of the Pandas 12% of all search queries were affected by the change in ranking. The result for the affected low content websites were traffic losses of up to 90%. Google latest updated in panda confirmed.
Who will make the Panda update?
- Websites that have no content
- Websites, the contents of another (duplicate content)
- Websites that can be availed only for the link generation
- Comparison sites
Evidence, you should consider:
- If too little text found, it points to some information found on such
- Unstructured text suggests at least point to a spam text. Work with paragraphs and headings according to draw out as such.
- The proper use of keywords. Too many keywords indicate spam, too few on the other hand, lack of information abundance. Here it is important to find a balance.
All in all, this update is to ensure that existing spam sites are displaced from the forward positions. For a search engine optimization so the quality is just that a bigger role than ever.
Who will benefit?
All website owners that offer relevant content have nothing to fear. On the contrary, by clearing out content farms may spring may better placement on the Google SERP.
Anyone who thinks an unauthorized manner by Google Panda to be graded for which a will questionnaire offered can determine the basis of which you know if you provide (in the eyes of Google), high-quality content. Is not the case, there remains only a major overhaul of the website or the business model.
How can I use Google Panda for my website?
First, you should look at the Panda update just as large memory, because the your page to continuous quality test should be subjected. That means is that you through measures including Seo or Google AdWords can get more visitors to your website, whether they can be also be a paying customer is not least the overall appearance of the website. This phenomenon includes the design, the user interface and the handling, which is desperately needed to help customers make the "path" as simple as possible to the "target" and the conclusion just a day to reach over and over again.
For this reason, we want to introduce you to the following number of points in a checklist against which you can check for yourself if the way has already been taken, or if your page design should be completely covered.
- Would you count on your texts / page content?
- Would you classify the author of the page content as an expert or as a layman?
- Have you written the texts freely or perhaps just rewritten?
- Would you entrust your store your credit card number?
- Is the text free of errors?
- Find the page itself so appealing that you would tell others about it?
- Could some page contents in magazines, professional journals are available?
- Home is the most great, the bottoms but not really?
- Would be for you to answer the most basic questions as a buyer?
Here are all releases Google panda update.
Google Panda Update 1, Feb. 24, 2011 (Impact 11.8% )
Google Panda Update 2, April 11, 2011 ( Impact 2% )
Google Panda Update 3, May 10, 2011 (no Impact )
Google Panda Update 4, June 16, 2011 (no Impact )
Google Panda Update 5, July 23, 2011 (no Impact )
Google Panda Update 6, Aug. 12, 2011 ( Impact 6-9% )
Google Panda Update 7, Sept. 28, 2011 (no Impact )
Google Panda Update 8, Oct. 19, 2011 ( Impact 2% )
Google Panda Update 9, Nov. 18, 2011: ( Impact less than 1% )
Google Panda Update 10, Jan. 18, 2012 (no Impact )
Google Panda Update 11, Feb. 27, 2012 (no Impact )
Google Panda Update 12, March 23, 2012 ( Impact 1.6% )
Google Panda Update 13, April 19, 2012 (no Impact )
Google Panda Update 14, April 27, 2012: (no Impact )
Google Panda Update 15, June 9, 2012: (Impact 1% )
Google Panda Update 16, June 25, 2012: (Impact 1% )
Google Panda Update 17, July 24, 2012:(Impact 1% )
Google Panda Update 18, Aug. 20, 2012: (Impact 1% )
Google Panda Update 19, Sept. 18, 2012: ( Impact less than 0.7% )
Google Panda Update 20 , Sep. 27, 2012 ( Impact 2.4% )
Google Panda Update 21, Nov. 5, 2012 ( Impact 1.1% of English-language queries in US; 0.4% worldwide )
Google Panda Update 22, Nov. 21, 2012 ( Impact 0.8% of English queries were affected; 0.4% worldwide )
Google Panda Update 23, Dec. 21, 2012 ( Impact 1.3% Of English queries were affected )
Google Panda Update 24, Jan. 22, 2013 ( Impact 1.2% Of English queries were affected )